Penn Valley Community Rodeo Association Inc.
A 501(c)3 non profit corporation
P.O. Box 1103, Penn Valley CA 95946
Members, one of the goals of the P.V.C.R.A., is benefitting our community. We would like the Rodeo Grounds be usable for community members. We lowered the price of dues so the grounds will be affordable for all and added a group membership to Calstar. We do need a release of liability from all members. The release is the second page on the P.V.C.R.A. membership form (attached). Some members don't have email and may not get this information. Please feel free to pass it on. All this information will be available on the Penn Valley Community Rodeo website pvrodeo.com. You do not need a horse to be a member of the P.V.C.R.A., or to join Calstar. If anyone who does not have email wants more info, they can write us at P.O. Box 1103, PV, CA, 95946, or call the Penn Valley Chamber of Commerce for info @ 432-1802. If you have recently paid dues at the old fee schedule, and want a Calstar membership, complete your Calstar info as described below, but please contact me so I can square away your P.V.C.R.A. membership for this year.
Attached is the P.V.C.R.A. application form, the Calstar Application form, Group Membership Summaries, Important Notice regarding Calstar Membership, Coverage Map, Group Coordinator Letter, Shirt Order Form, and the Penn Valley Community Rodeo Association Application.
1) If you wish to be a member of the P.V.C.R.A., please fill out the membership application. Choose if you want a single membership for $5 or a family membership for $10. Please send your check and P.V.C.R.A. application for either $5 or $10 to the P.V.C.R.A., P.O. Box 1103, Penn Valley Ca, 95946. NOTE: Please make sure to fill out the P.V.C.R.A. application form in its entirety as we need updated names, phones numbers, addresses and email addresses. We also need the release of liability as written on the P.V.C.R.A. application form.
2) If you wish to have Calstar, please see all the attached material. To subscribe to Calstar, use the Calstar Application form and send it directly to Calstar. Mailing information is on the top of the form, or Calstar can also be accessed online. Go to calstar.org . Click on the MEMBERSHIP BUTTON, then click on GROUP MEMBERSHIP, start filling out the form, enter our name Penn Valley Community Rodeo Association, the Group Coordinator is myself, John E. Favetti, there is no group i.d. number, and finish filling out the form. Once you are done they will send you a confirmation email. followed up by a package from Calstar including membership cards.. Calstar coverage will begin as soon as your payment reaches Calstar.
3) Please email me and let me know that you have sent in your P.V.C.R.A. dues and if you choose Calstar. I need to keep track of our membership. I am the group coordinator for the P.V.C.R.A. and Calstar. We will need 15 members to have the group discount. (On a straw poll I did, I believe we have 16 members who want Calstar.)
4) The P.V.C.R.A. would like your dues by February 1, 2012. On February 1, the combination on the lock will change.
5) Also enclosed is a shirt order form. Please fill out and send to me at the P.V.C.R.A. , P.O. 1103, PV, CA, 95946, with a check for each shirt you would like. Shirts will be ordered when we have payment. The deadline for the shirt payments will be February 1, 2012 also. Shirts are $27.
Copyright © 2004 The Penn Valley Rodeo All Rights Reserved